Find Sam Bryant and Associates at the following websites: www.sambryantandassociates.com
"General Manager Dealerhelp" was founded in 1986 by Sam Bryant and a very talented group of dealership managers, IT professionals, and Master Service technicians from around the world who were a part of Dealership Management Operations Specialists and Retail Operating Systems with major automotive groups. One of the most influential being the Key Royal group in Birmingham, AL., the faculty and staff of The University of Automotive Management, University of Advanced Automotive Management, the expertise of the legal teams of General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan and world-wide subsidiaries for ISO-9000, Life of Alabama, New York Life and many other mentors, friends, professional associates, and successful automotive dealers and managers.
We stand alone as Certified Systems and Applications Experts by providing Dealerships One-on-One Coaching either OnSite, OnLine, or by Phone. 209-304-0512.
DMOS, LLC. Research International became the holder and administrator of sambryantandassociates.com common websites and active source for:
- reference guides,
- one-on-one coaching,
- All dealership department operations and best practice guides,
- HR and employment advertising, job descriptions and dealership handbook for employees, standards of operation
- interview process training, employee eval- progress reporting, and certification of employee job activities,
- promotion and placement evaluations online and with Dealership Retail Operating Systems
- GM Certified Global Connect In-Dealership training,
DMOS Associates are experts with Dart, Inventory Balancing, Consensus, Forecasting and Planning, Run Pass One, Allocation, and Constraints, Obtaining additional inventories processes, trading policies, and floor plan/costs control, market and data recovery, mining, and securing personal non-public data.
Truly, Our associates are the best trained and Certified Systems and Applications Consultants in the World! by providing Dealerships One-on-One Coaching either OnSite, OnLine, or by Phone. 209-304-0512.
We have the most current and skilled coaches and associates in Dealership Systems and Applications Coaching available worldwide.
We understand dealership operations and know the best learning environment is one-on-one at the workstation of the employee.
Our coaching staff is available to Current Major Franchises and Dealerships world-wide.
WE ARE "The Systems and Applications Experts" with Totally Certified Consultants Coaches and Trainers
Our Coach's have proven expertise in Major Franchise Order and Inventory Management, service and sales process management and Profit improvement, CSI, customer, and employee retention.
We have true hands-on experience in developing, writing, and implementing programs and process improvement initiatives to dealerships, automotive-related manufacturers and other industries.
We are the world-famous effective process and culture change coaches, with the excellent individual, factory, corporate relationships, and numerous verifiable letters of recommendation and references.
We Provide Complete Dealership Ordering, Service, Office, Parts, MakeReady and PDI Coaching and Training
- Order Configuration,
- Order verification,
- Allocation and Constraints Configurations
- Preliminary Inventory Management,
- Inventory Balancing Reports and Dart Analysis,
- Weekly Order Placement assessment,
- Global Ordering Systems online and phone support,
- Purging of all non-buildable configurations and preliminary orders,
- Weekly updates on all your order workbench activity,
- Improving the age and turn rate of each allocation group in your BAC dealer brand assignment,
- Sold order constraint recommendations and submission,
- Vehicle and order event tracking,
- Delivery tracking to ensure your day's supply is not adversely affected
- Secure your allocated vehicle orders,
- Request additional vehicles with expert management of preliminary orders for Pass Two and Pass Three,
- We understand the dealer report card "weekly order placement" and inventory purification reports.
- We work hard with your staff in Maintaining a fresh inventory,
- Increase Your Dealership Customer and Salesperson satisfaction by maintaining fast-selling inventory,
- Getting the right mix of fast selling vehicles ordered,
- Not losing an allocation of a vehicle(s) due to: non-buildable preliminary order, missed-prioritization of preliminary orders, correcting failed edits on the allocated product, or lost constraints allocation,
- We have a 140 mile protected radius from your location to any other dealer we contract with.
- Never be too busy to review this week's allocation.
When you know the right product is ordered and coming in each week.... PRICELE$$!